FIELD SERVICES ROUTINE
- Mechanical meter recorder & EFM installation
- Meter station inspection, calibration and repair
- Field collections of EFM data
- Third party witnessing
- Orifice plate inspections
- Hydrocarbon and water dew point determination
- Procuring oil & gas samples
- Electronic field testing for H2S & O2
TECHNICAL SERVICES COMMUNICATIONS
- Radio networks-licensed &
unlicensed, custom path studies.
- Microwave communications
- Cellular & land line modem
installation and troubleshooting.
- Satellite communications
- installation & troubleshooting.
- Ethernet & interoffice networking.
- Tower assembly up to 50 feet.
- Web Hosting
- Host Software implementation
MONITORING & CONTROL
- Shut-in & alarm
- Meter run switching
- Custom flow programs
- PLC panels/programming
- SWD metering & pumps
- Wellhead pressures
- Tank level
- Automatic Gas Samplers
- Gas Chromatography
- H2S, O2, CO2 & H2O
- Current & voltage
Here at AEON, we have trained technicians ready to install, configure, and service nearly any make and model EFM device. What's more, we've done extensive work in tying our web portal to the EFM volumes that we poll and collect for our clients. Over the past year we've put in place a number of innovative online reporting tools, giving our clients the opportunity to see their EFM data in monthly, daily, and even hourly breakouts. In addition, users can see EFM volume trending charts, and a remarkable new feature we've developed allows users to recreate a gas chart image from EFM data.